Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anime List 11/13

There is only so much time in a day and I always try to sneak in an episode of anime any which way possible. I watch it on my laptop, on the iPad, or on my Phone. I have all my anime stored but a lot of times I watch it on the anime App called CrunchyRoll. When that App first came out it didn't matter where you were located you got to see all that was available but as of the last year you have to be in the US or Europe to see every Anime available which annoys me. I want access to my shows and I'm paying them monthly to stream everything so for that you should be able to watch whatever they have, these studio politics stops people from genuinely enjoying the shows they love. But I get to watch what I want one way or another.



WHAT I'M WATCHING:




* Bleach - Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, don't want it to end, only 20 episodes left

* Kill la Kill - Loveling The Style of Gurren Lagann, And thats just from one Episode! Intense!

* Samurai Flamenco - Superhero Anime, Just Starting

* Hajime No Ippo: Rising - One great Anime Coming Back! Loving It!

* Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Loving It! Totally Fist Of The North Star

* Majestic Prince - Crazy Mecha Anime, Humans Fighting For Their Existence!

* Valvrave the Liberator - Loving The Intense Mecha Action, and Season 2 is Airing Already

* Gundam Build Fighters - Gundam, thats all that needs to be said

* Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai - Wreslting Girls & Some Craziness, Looks like fun
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment